Curbside Contactless Click & Collect is a service that allows borrowers to place holds on print materials from the library’s catalog and have them placed in lockers that can be accessed 24/7. These lockers are located near the Regions ATM and US Post Office on Drake Drive.
To place a hold on a print item:
- Click here to visit the library's website.
- Log in to your account, by clicking "Log in" at the top of the page.
- Enter your A# and Pin.
- If you have not set up an account before, click "Register" to create an account.
- If you have forgotten your Pin, click "Forgot your Pin?" and follow the instructions to recover your Pin.
- Use the search bar to search for an item that you would like to place on hold.
- When you find an item that you would like, click "Place hold"
- Click on the drop down box and select "CCCC Locker Pickup" as the Pickup Library and click "Place hold(s)"
- Note: If you don't change the Pickup Library location to CCCC Locker Pickup, your hold will be held at the library circulation desk.
- Once a staff member has received your hold request, you will receive an email letting you know that we are processing your hold.
- Once your hold is available for pickup, you will receive an email letting you know that you can come pick up your hold. This email will include a locker number and a 4-digit pin.
- After receiving this email, you will be able to travel to the lockers to pick up your item any time 24/7.
- When you arrive at the lockers, locate the locker that your item is in, enter your 4-digit pin, and retrieve your item.
- Once you have retrieve your items, you are good to go! The item is already checked out to you.
For help with locating and finding the lockers, please use the tabs on the left side of the page to see the rest of this libguide read through the information provided. If you need any assistance or have any questions of concerns, please contact CCCC@aamu.edu and a staff member will respond to you as soon as possible.